Friday, August 10, 2007

Little Visitor and Morning Glories!




Would you believe I work in my yard in flip flops, even when it's getting a little dark, and then this thing shows up in our yard. I think he was on his way to feast on my morning glories, or maybe "lily". Maybe wanting a swim.
I was literally ripping plants out of my weed infested vegtable garden about 12 hours earlier!

It's a "logger head" turtle, with giant snapping jaws!

We transported it down to the creek, lucky we had an old dog cage out back to use to move him in. I hope he enjoys the creek!









1 comment:

Angie said...

I showed Austin and Alexia and they are creeped out that they were in your yard just a few weeks back. We would love to see something so cool, we go crazy over snakes at mom and dads. We scream and point from afar.