Monday, December 12, 2011

More on my Knee

I guess the good news is that Ron didn't have a torn minicus. He just has arthritis. He did get the Othrovis shot, and his knee is feeling better.
I had surgery Dec 5, a minucusectomy! It wasn't too bad. I didn't have a lot of pain from the surgery. Andrea, Kay, Paula and Amanda brought us dinner. That was a bright spot in the week. It's nice having people take care of you!
I slept the first day, read the second day, and returned to work the third day. My favorite day was the day spent reading and resting! It was a little like a vacation.
The doctor prescribed 6 physical therapy sessions. The first two were pretty easy. Today, the evil therapist made me bend my knee and straighten my knee! Ouch! My knee feels so swollen! But I have to admit, I would not be able to force the knee movements. I really do want have a functioning knee, so I will keep submitting myself to the torture.

No comments: